Current Contest: “Where In Pennsylvania?”
Win a $50.00 gift certificate to get started on your next great Pennsylvania vacation! One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries on March 30th. Certificate may be used at any member campground.
The following photos represent three different Pennsylvania attractions for you to identify. Submit your answers for all three locations by March 30th, or you’ll be too late. Need help? We will add clues to this page between now and March 30th, so come back again if you’re not certain. You may also enter now and submit one or more corrected entries later, if you would like to change an answer after reading a clue. In order to win, you must correctly identify all three attractions. Still too difficult? We will have a second “I don’t know the answer” consolation drawing. Either way, only one entry will count per person for random drawings. If there is more than one correct entry, we will select one winner randomly from all correct entries. We will announce the two winners in our next E-Newsletter, following the drawing.
1. Immerse yourself in 17 distinct botanical experiences
2. Take one more walk through the dazzling light displays in our Outdoor and Children’s Discovery Gardens while our indoor spaces transform for the Orchid and Tropical Bonsai Show.
1. First held in 1947
2. In the late 19th century the town I am located inwas known as "The Lumber Capital of the World"
1. I rank in the top ten in city population in PA.
2. During the American Revolution, it was briefly the capital of the colonies on September 27, 1777
Please use the following form to enter our contest.